7.3. KEY FINDINGS: The Crowborough Snapshot
iv) Transport and
- The town has 247 short-stay car parking
spaces, and 670 long-stay car parking spaces. There are also 21
disabled spaces (unclear whether short of long term).
- There are 7 bus services around the town, 5
of which link to surrounding villages.
- The train station is staffed Monday-Saturday
in the mornings, and is closed on Sundays. Trains go on a
stopping service to London Bridge to the North, and Uckfield to
- The nearest large town is Tunbridge Wells
which would take approximately 15 minutes by car, and 23 minutes
- 973 (12%) households have no car
© The Crowborough